Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sunday Summary

This week, there's not much to report. I'm still getting used to having so much free time due to my under-crowded schedule, and even though I'm constantly starting a new project or going out to shop a bit, I'm still very bored. I'm used to something happening every day, so all this sitting around ain't doing me much good.
However, Monday was a school day. Psychology came and went, and I bought a nice bouquet of flowers in my break.

Tuesday Maria had the day off like me, and since it's been sooo long since we've seen each other, she came by for coffee and loads of chat and cigarettes. It was so nice to see her again and have loads of time to cover all the things we've done over the holidays, and furthermore it was awesome that she stayed so long. Maria usually don't have so much time, being a mum and all, but the whole of Tuesday was set aside for the two of us. She'd brought her dog, so after a couple of hours of coffee and chocolate milk (haha) we walked him, and then suddenly it was late and getting dark. However, that's Scandinavian weather for you, so there was still a lot of day left. Maria was heading home, so I asked her if she could drop me off at the mall. I didn't really buy anything other than a dvd on sale, and so the rest of the night was spend with tea and movies.

And now here it is; the gaping space between then and now. I haven't really done anything much this week, that's really worth mentioning. I've started a few projects - like this and this - cleaned a lot, watched some telly and movies and I've had endless cups of coffee and cigarettes. I really gotta start finding something to do, or I'm gonna loose my mind.
Luckily today, I have a project in mind. Late last night I started looking around the apartment, and I just saw a world of opportunity. So today I'm gonna rearrange my shelves and hang some pictures. It should take at least a couple of hours, and then I also have homework. So today at least, there's something to do.

Don't forget the H&M discounts I posted about yesterday
- you know, of you're shopping anyway ;)


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are good at finding ways to keep yourself busy.

    Janine xx
    BakeGlueandTrend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Janine

    Yeah I'm trying, but I won't be able to do that for the next 5 months haha.

    //Natalie Madeleine

    ReplyDelete