Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Flower Power Tablecloth

A couple of weeks back I browsed through Ellos' home department and came across this über super lovely tablecloth. I have a red thread (seriously, it is red) theme going on in my apartment; red lamps, red books and so on. Since I got my coffee table about a year ago, I've tried to spare it from scratches and dents, but no matter how careful you are, you can't avoid a scratch or two. So when I saw this retro tablecloth, I just knew I had to have it - and luckily it didn't cost me more than 20 bucks or so. It just arrived about an hours ago, and I'm already shopping for matching pillows!
I love how I don't have just one ear of time in my apartment. I buy what I like, but still prefer it has a retro touch - and this tablecloth certainly has.
It looks really great in my apartment, and the best thing about it is, that now my coffee table won't have to suffer any more

No comments:

Post a Comment