Friday, January 25, 2013

From Three To Five

I thought I'd show you my newest purchase, which is these two pillows. I got them earlier today, but I've been thinking about them for the last couple of days now. Last Monday, in my break, I took a look in Bahne, where they had a lot of lovely pillows on sale. They were all in a big box, but after digging a bit, I found these two. However, I wasn't sure if I should buy them, but after a couple of days of thinking about it, I decided to buy them today. I really think they brighten up the place, and I'm just crazy about the print. I know I got new pillows only earlier this week, but I thought "You can never have too many pillows" right? And so I bought them, and I'm sososo in love with them already!

I hope you're all well and are exited for the weekend. I'm sitting down for the next week or so, to work on a big paper for school. I might not have so much time to blog, as it's a pretty important - and did I mention big? - paper. So that's mainly where all of my focus will be at. However, know I'm coming back, and as always; I will be writing the Sunday Summaries as usual


No comments:

Post a Comment