Friday, January 11, 2013

Fridge Remodelled

What's the best cure for boredom? A project of course!
For the past few days I've been climbing the walls with boredom. My new school schedule is very under-booked, and as a result I find myself being very unstimulated. But a great way to cure that problem is to find yourself a project, big or small. And so I did - a small one, but it still took up a few hours.
I decided to do a little remodelling of my fridge, as it was the only thing in my apartment that looked a bit worse for wear
- as you can see on the picture below. 


But after two hours it looked like this (see picture below). I'm quite happy about it, especially the chalkboard, as I always need places to write small memos to myself - and usually I just end up writing "Buy milk!" on my bills. Not that classy, haha.
I really fancy my fridge now; it's not just a white magnetic board, but is almost a piece of furniture.


No comments:

Post a Comment