Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Summary

First of all; sorry for the late Sunday Summary this week - I've been driving home from Sweden most of the day, and I didn't have the chance to write the post yesterday. But now it's here, so let's get started:
Monday was busy busy busy. I woke up a bit late, but managed to get to school okay. After school I had a doctors appointment, but I had a little time to kill, so I went thrift shopping with my friend Nadia. I also bought a lot of new canvases, so that I could paint a little again.
Then I went to the doctor and got my HPV vaccine, and on the way to the pharmacy, I realized that I'd forgotten my bag with paint and canvases, so I had to rush back. But after I ran my errands in town, I finally managed to get home, where I enjoyed the rest of the day with Desperate Housewives, a couple of Twilight movies, and then I painted late into the night.

Luckily I had Tuesday off, so I decided to sleep in - something I never do, because when I get too much sleep, I just get so groggy for the rest of the day. Otherwise, not much happened that day. I managed to hang my newly painted paintings...

... Which I did a little post on on Wednesday. Same Wednesday, Maria stopped by a couple of times. First she came by for coffee in the morning, and then she had some cancelled classes, so she dropped by again. Really lovely! Otherwise I didn't do much, but I did start packing for Sweden...

... Because Friday is a national day in Denmark, Store Bededag (or "Great Prayer Day" - loosely translated), so my mum and dad had asked me if I wanted to go with them to Sweden for a few days. So Thursday I met up with them, and then we drove on to the Swedish country house. We ended up leaving Denmark late, so of course we also ended up arriving at the house late.

But then Friday, after we'd rested, it was a new day and we had a few projects. A lot of trees in our small valley had been  cut down a couple of weeks ago, so me and my dad had to remove all of the remaining branches and such. Doesn't sound like a big deal, but let me tell you - it was really hard! And we'd might only gotten rid of 10% of the waste. So that's an ongoing project for the rest of the Summer.
Anyway, in the evening I managed to do a little German homework for school, and then I ended up staying up most of the night. They had a late showing of the movie "Changeling" which I've never seen - I always thought it wouldn't be my cuppa tea. But it was really a great movie, so now I'm going DVD bargain hunting to find it!

Saturday was a little like Friday. A lot of work in the valley, and then a lot of German homework. But I managed to get it all done, so now I just have to email my teacher the paper, and then I just have to wait for the exam - sigh!

And then today. We managed to get out of the door in real good time, so I was home at my flat at around 1. So for the last couple of hours I've been unpacking, and just now I've taken a long shower. Now I'm going to water my plants, do a little cleaning, do my homework and then I'll have a piece of cake and watch an episode of Desperate Housewives.

Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment