Thursday, October 4, 2012

H&M Discount Codes For October

Ah yes, after a very very very long day, a two hour hard workout and a nice, long, hot bath, I finally have those discounts for H&M for you
- just as I promised over at the Facebook page
There are actually several this month - some lasting longer than others. So let's get to it, shall we?

The first one gives you a £5 discount when you spend over £6 
The code is: 1304 
(This code is long standing, and has worked for me for a couple of years now. It should work in all countries, so don't mind that "£")

The second one gives you a 25% discount on your purchase
The code is: 9910 

The third and last one gives you a 10% discount on everything (though not on design items)
The code is: 0175
(This code may only work for Danish costumers, and it's only valid until October 14) 

Now I will drag myself to the kitchen and make myself some dinner, before I'm heading off to bed for an early night rest.
I'll really try to post something tomorrow, but for now, these discount codes will have to do - but hey; that ain't to shabby, right? ;)

Nighty night!


3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just used codes 1 and 2 TOGETHER! Thanks for the great post and for saving me a load of money!!!

    HMLDN xx
    http://thefashionmeteorologist.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey TFM :)

      You are sososo welcome. I love to make a bargain, but I also love to help others make a bargain and save money :)

      Thanks for your comment, have a lovely Friday

      //Natalie Madeleine

      Delete