Sunday, September 30, 2012

Sunday Summary

Yet another week has come and gone, and for me, it's been a nice and fairly relaxing one.
Monday I overslept - and I hated myself for it! I hate to get up to late and miss whatever I have planned, and Monday I missed school. Luckily for my counted attendance, it was the shortest day of the week, so I only ended up missing two hours - but still, I just hate it.

Tuesday was chem day. I really struggle with chem, so I never look forward to Tuesdays and Thursdays. Well, yes I kind of do, but that's only because I share a few laughs with Maria in the morning and then later in the day too. But this Tuesday, Maria (for once) didn't come by for morning coffee. But it was a-ok; I used the time to sleep a little longer and have breakfast and coffee. Anyway, chem was actually okay this time. We did some experiments and had a lot of fun. In my experience, 6 months courses aren't the most fun, socially speaking. People don't quite bother to get to know one another, since they're only together for 6 months and then they're moving on. But I actually feel that our chem class - in spite of it being a 6 month course - is actually coming together a bit. People are talking and laughing with each other, so that's a least something.
That very same night my dad stopped by. I cooked him some dinner and we had a nice couple of hours together before he drove on home to my mum.

I've had the rest of the week off, because our teachers are in London - lucky bastards!
Wednesday I had plans to go to a party with some of the girls from school, but I ended up staying home cause I didn't feel well.

Thursday I still felt a little weird, so I slept in for a couple of hours - and then a couple of more hours on my couch. Finally in the evening, I attended a meeting to get our buses back in the neighborhood. I did an outfit post the very same day; you can find it here.

Friday I felt horribly sick, but I was determined to get up and bike to town, where I had some things to buy. So after a 20 minute long and very hot shower, I dressed in layers and a thick scarf and traveled to town, where I bought new lovely things for my home. I ended up spending a bit more than planned, but I don't regret my purchases at all.

Yesterday I spend the whole day inside, wrapped in a blanket and with endless cups of tea with honey. Even though I felt a bit worse for wear, I ended up enjoying myself quite a bit. I watched a whole lot of Disney movies from my childhood, and I also managed to get some laundry done and clean the apartment a bit. However, I don't feel any better, haha.

So that was this week. I'm still pretty sick,
so today will be yet another day under the covers with tea and cigarettes.
I hope you all had a great week, and that the next will be just as good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment