Sunday, September 9, 2012

Sunday Summary

It's been a little quiet here at the blog for the past week. I feel like I really haven't had the time for blogging, although I have been taking a lot of pictures for the blog. But as I said, the time for blogging has been almost non-existing this week. I will try to blog a bit more next week :)

Thursday my mum came by, and she had a beautiful buke of flowers for me. See, Thursday me and my family were spending the evening together.
My birthday was yesterday and my dad's next Saturday, so we'd decided to celebrate it Thursday. My mum came by in the day, and then at around 5 my dad and grandmother also came by. I opened a couple of presents, before we headed out to eat at an Italian restaurant. Afterwards we drove back to my place, where I served coffee and opened more presents. I got a lot of nice things; among them were a new set of pots and pans for the kitchen, a new quilted couch pillow and blanket and some money. Really nice :)
  
Yesterday was my birthday. I'd actually planned to attend a Rockabilly party with some girlfriends in Copenhagen, but we decided to skip that since we're all a little strapped for cash. In stead, Marie and Maria came by for coffee and happy times. We drank endless cups of coffee and smoked a lot of ciggys, before we headed out to Ro's Torv and did a little shopping and grabbed a bite to eat at a restaurant. I had a lot of fun with the girls, and it was a really nice day. I came home at around 6, and then just enjoyed the evening; I lit a bunch of candles, ate a delicious dinner and then later, a little of the birthday cake that Maria had bought for me :) All in all it was a great day, and even though birthdays aren't really the same as when you were a child,
I couldn't have asked for a better day :)

So that's this weeks Sunday Summary.
Sorry that it's running a bit short - and late -
but I've picked the most exiting days this week.
The others aren't really worth mentioning ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment