Sunday, September 16, 2012

Sunday Summary

I've had the week off from school this week, so mainly I've been home and enjoying a break.
Monday I rode my bike to the town, where I bought lots of new stuff for the home. I had to pay a pretty penny, but the end result is sooo good :) You can see what I bought here.

Wednesday I decided to spend some of my free time doing some German homework. I spend the night looking up words in the dictionary while watching some Harry Potter movies.

Thursday night I was reading some blogs, and I came across a great idea of how to storage my sunglasses so it still looks cool. I found the picture on the Swedish blog Fröken Retro, and then Friday I tried it out for myself. You can see the result here

Saturday fat&fancy hit 50,000 page views, and if you follow the Facebook page, you know that I'd promised a new giveaway. So Saturday, I found the goodies, took some pictures, and you can now participate to win a cool clutch from Asos and a pair of earrings from KappAhl. Go to this post to participate - and don't forget to share :)

Also Saturday, I spontaneously decided to go for a walk in the lovely Fall weather. I took a lot of pictures for myself, but ended up putting them on the blog. If you have the same love for Fall as I have, then check out this post

So that's the very short Sunday Summary for this week.
I hope you all had a great week!


No comments:

Post a Comment