Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Four Things Right Now

Yesterday I posted a picture on the Facebook page, showing my bike being overloaded with things I'd just bought. I told you that I'd bought a lot of new things for a prettier home, and now they're all "up and running" so to speak. So I thought I'd show you what I bought.


Starting with this. The two small, striped boxes are new; I bought them on sale yesterday. I wasn't sure about what I would use them for, but I figured you can never have to many boxes, haha. So I bought them, and I really think they look pretty under my small table.


I actually also bought two crates; the black, wooden ones on the outer left and right in my TV table. I've been looking for something like these, so that I could hide my cd's and Playstation games away. I really think it looks super pretty, so even though the crates were a bit expensive, I think I got my money's worth.


The last thing I bought yesterday was this bathroom trolley. I have a very small bathroom and a lot of crap things, so I thought this was a pretty and cheap solution.


The last thing I wanted to show you today, is this super cute little bed stand table. I actually found by the elevator in my building where I live. It didn't look like anyone was coming to get it, so I quickly grabbed it, and now it stands beside my couch and looks pretty. The coolest thing about it was, that I've been looking for a small table I could put there. And then when I came home from a day out with the girls last Saturday, there it was - a little extra birthday surprise for me, ha-di-ha-ha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment