Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sunday Summary

This past week has been one of those where you just feel it's never going to end, but then when Sunday comes, you can't quite remember what happened during the week. But I sure will try to remember, because if I don't, this will be a boring Sunday Summary :)
But as always, it all started with Monday, where I got up and went to school. But it was a very weird day for me. Since I had spend all of last weekend doing my German E-Learning homework, I was absolutely beat Monday. It wasn't that I was bored or didn't care, but I just couldn't seem to pay attention in class - though it wasn't in lack of trying. Luckily I only have classes from 11 to 1 on Mondays, so it wasn't so bad after all.

Tuesday, however, it was loads better. I had gotten a decent nights sleep and was ready for new adventures. Well, adventures may be a bit much, but I did have a good day. Tuesday is chem day, and that means time with Kasper and Maria, which is always nice. I always know that I'll be in the best mood after seeing those two, and that Tuesday was no exception. Also, Tuesday I did a DIY post on how to do a vintage inspired hairstyle with the help of a cut up hair donut. You can find the post here.

Wednesday I had the day off from school, and even though school's only been "up and running" for a couple of weeks now, I've already gotten the weekly ritual of cleaning the whole apartment on Wednesdays. So that's pretty much what I did.

Thursday was, once again, chem day. When I woke up at 6 it was pouring down, so I felt like dressing in Autumn colours. And for the first time in a very long time I finally managed to snap some pictures of my outfit and put it up on the blog. Even though I manage to blog a bit during the week, it was actually really nice to do an outfit post and posing in front of the camera once again :) The outfit post can be found here.

Friday I had the day off - well, sort of. We'd been told in advance that our teacher wouldn't attend and that we, in stead, were going to watch a movie, but that our attendance would be counted on an assignment. I had made the assignment the day before, so I chose to stay home. Side note: my absence hasn't been counted, so that's great :) Anyway, I spend the day laying low. I did some grocery shopping, went for a walk and watched a lot of Scrubs. Great day!

Yesterday, Saturday, was also pretty low key. I enjoyed the day and made myself a lot of organic apple iced tea, which I actually also did a Yum-Yum post about. Otherwise I did some more grocery shopping and was in luck. My local grocer had a sale on all sorts of different candles, and being a candle addict, I ended up buying a lot, haha. I just love this time of year when the evenings are dark and you can enjoy nights inside in a candlelit apartment. And yes yes yes, I know I say that a lot :) Oh yes, last thing: I updated the "About Me" section, so if you're curious about some of the not-so-happy things in my past, you should give it a read. BUT it has a happy ending, so it ain't all bad, haha.  

That's my week in writing.
As I said, it seemed long, but now that it's over, I don't know where it went.
Have a lovely Sunday everybody!


No comments:

Post a Comment