Sunday, August 12, 2012

Two Things Tonight: Hangover Sunday

Well, actually I don't have a hangover per se, since I don't drink alcohol.
However, today has truly been all about laying low and recovering after a fantastic night last night.
I didn't spend much money yesterday, so I thought it was okay for me to order a pizza tonight. I was actually planning on making Indian food, but I just couldn't summon the strength to get up from the couch, haha. Instead I ordered a delicious pizza, lit a bunch of candles and put some Big Bang Theory on.

Furthermore I've been rather sensible tonight. I've been looking around at the Asos website - as I often do when I'm bored - and stumbled upon these gorgeous pair of winter boots. I know it's a bit early to start getting ready for winter, but when you live in Scandinavia it's better to be safe than sorry. I've been looking for a pair of boots like these for a while now, because these kind of winter boots could look cool with the clothes I wear.
It can sometimes be a bit hard to get an outfit absolutely perfect when it's winter, since the shoes//boots often mess the whole thing up. However I think these could look rather cool and retro like, when styled correctly. I love that the boot has some heel to it, but still that it's not a real stiletto. I really can't walk in heels, and when I do, I either fall down or my feet will be sore for weeks. So these are perfect. But the best thing about them is, that they actually were on sale - almost 50% off. If that's not a bargain, I don't know what is ;) Now I really can't wait for the colder weather to arrive, so I can walk around town in my new boots!
Well, event though I've slept most of the day, I'd still say I've gotten a lot out of this Sunday :)

(Of you're interested in getting these boots, you can buy them here)

No comments:

Post a Comment