Thursday, August 23, 2012

Birthday Wishes

There are always things I dream about, but never quite get - haven't we all been there?
But my birthday is coming up soon, and my family always asks me to do a list of things I want. Some might call it a tad childish, but I actually love spending time looking things up on the internet and writing them down on a piece of paper, and then hope I get some of it. Anyway, this years list is quite boring - wow, I feel old when I look at it. So I thought I'd do a list of some of the things I really want, but never write down on the list:

Besides world peace, I would love to have a bigger kitchen. I've never been one for making grand meals, but my kitchen is rather on the small side
- no, minimal side might be a better word.

Now that we're on kitchen stuff, I would love love love to own a baby blue Smeg refrigerator. I've always thought they were super cool, and there's just something about that baby blue version that makes me crave it for my small kitchen.


I would also love to have more money - but then again; who wouldn't? Money is not the answer to all problems, but if I had a bit more of it, there would be so many new parcels arriving at my door, that the postman would have to set up camp at my front door, haha.


Further more, if I had more money, I would get a lot of new tattoos. It's been ages since I've felt the needle, and I'm just itching to get back in the chair. However things go though, I'm planning on getting my next tattoo(s) in October. I have a really neat idea of a mum//dad tattoo; one on each arm, written on a little banner over a heart. It's gonna be really cool and oldschool, and I'm so so so exited.


And then I would also get myself a new laptop. Nothing fancy - nothing Mac - but just a new one. My "old" one is really starting to act up and gets so easily overheated... it's ridiculous. So a new computer would be nice.

And last but not least, I would love to take out 6 months of my calender and live in Camden, London. London is my absolute favorite city in the world, and Camden is my absolute favorite place in the world. But I'll get there; my future plans have living abroad in them, so let's hope London will have me, haha.


That's some of the things I don't put on my wish list. Especially the tattoo thing; it drives my family absolutely mad that I have tattoos,
so it might not be the best idea to write it on a piece of paper and hand it over to them, haha :)

Have a lovely Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment