Thursday, August 30, 2012

Look At This; It's (Finally) An Outfit Post!

Autumn is slowly creeping up on us here in little Denmark. I don't mind at all though; Autumn is my absolute favorite season of the year.
When it starts to get chillier and the leaves are turning and the evenings are darker earlier. I so love that; when you sit inside in a candlelit apartment and the rain is pouring down outside. Soothes me so much :)
Anyway, here's finally a new outfit for you. I know it's been a long time since I've done an outfit post, but with school starting up again and all, I find it hard to take photos of my outfits - which, btw, haven't been all that thrilling lately. But today I finally felt like taking photos. I took them at 7 this morning while the rain was pouring down outside while the thunder was roaring. But here's todays outfit. It's such a shame you can't see my feet in this picture; I'm wearing the cutest little ballerinas with bows which matches the bag and cardigan. Oh well, I sure am going to wear them a lot before the cold weather really kicks in.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Natalie!
    Just saw the photo you tagged in ASOS Curve...love it! I'm now following your blog and I've "Liked" your facebook page too! Hope you'll check me out!
    XO,
    Lanaé
    Blog: http://polishedplus.blogspot.com
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Polished-Plus/318056054909377

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Lanaé
      So sorry for the late reply; for some reason your comment had ended up in my spam folder. Don't know why, but I have now fixed the error :)
      Thanks so much for your kind comment, I will definitely check out your links :)

      //Natalie Madeleine

      Delete