Tuesday, July 24, 2012

On The Sunny Side Of The Street

It's been a while since the last outfit post, but luckily here's a new one.
I'm back in Denmark after a long day yesterday. I spend most of the day in a train, then another train, and then in a bus - all which were were very hot.
It came as quite a shock to me that, that although it has been pouring down in Sweden, at home in Denmark, it was sunny side up. Anyway, before I took the train home yesterday, I was in luck. We came to Växjö early, so I had time to do a little shopping. I found this cute sailor shirt in Lindex,
and so today I thought I'd wear it. It's very comfortable and oh so cute. I'm very glad I bought it.
















































Oh, and as you can see, I like to have fun when I take outfit pictures :)


OCYAhi on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs


2 comments: