Sunday, July 22, 2012

Four Things Right Now






































We woke up to beautiful, warm, sunny weather - for the first time this week. It's been raining every day since I got here,
so when I woke up this morning, and the sun peeked through the curtains, I was just so happy.






































I went outside to take some pictures, and then I discovered the neighborhood cat had come for a visit.
I love this cat; it's just so cute and happy and playful. I spend an hour playing with her and laughing at all of the cute things she's done.






































I suggested to my parents that we'd eat breakfast outside. They agreed, and so we've been sitting outside in the sunny weather for an hour now.






































And just because it's so cute; here's the cat again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment