Monday, June 3, 2013

Sunday Summary

... and on a Monday no less!
It's not very often I forget to write my Sunday Summaries - actually, I think it's only happened once or twice before. But with all that studying for finals, my brain is kinda fried at the moment. I forget the simplest things... it's actually really annoying, and I'm not normally one for panicking over finals. But this year I'm kinda freaking out!
I only have two finals this year; Psychology and German, and they're a week apart. The first one, German, is on Friday, and Psychology is next Friday. I don't know what it is; I think the German one is messing with me because it's a language I can't quite figure out. And the Psychology one... well, I just feel like our teacher has really high expectations and it's gonna be hard to live up to her standards.

Okay, so if I fail, will it be the end of the world? No! But it sure ain't gonna be fun. But I find consolidation in the fact that it's not just me, but a lot of other people too.

Anyway, as I said, my brain is kinda fried from all that studying I've been doing day in and day out. Now I just can't wait for it to be over! But yeah, I don't remember that much - as a whole - of last week. Most days were the same; get up, take a shower, drink a cuppa coffee and then just study, study, study.
However, I did manage to post a few blog pieces last week. Like the one I posted on Tuesday, that told you how to make your own print on a cup
I also did a post on Wednesday on how you can make your plant pots a lot more personal with lace.
And then on Thursday I showed you my new shelving unit, which I got a couple of weeks back.

So yeah, not a whole lot is going on at the moment. Well, other than panicking!

I hope you're all having some fantastic days and are enjoying the sun whenever it appears


No comments:

Post a Comment