Friday, June 21, 2013

Friday Thoughts


I love Fridays!
Fridays are for thinking of the weekend and enjoying one self. Fridays are for buying shoes that are too expensive, and drinking coffee with a little too much sugar in it. Fridays are the best!
As I am now on Summer break, I have all the time in the world to just relax and enjoy the days. And that's what I'm doing today. I had planned on being out in the sun today, but the weather is grey and cloudy, and not for soaking up the sun. So I've bought a bottle of S. Pellegrino, lit a candle and I'm reading a book I got with a magazine last Summer, but never quite got around to read.
Today I'll just stay in, open all the windows and get some fresh air, and then I'm planning on burring my head in the book for a couple of hours.


Happy Friday

No comments:

Post a Comment