Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Happy Day!


How can it be anything else but a happy day today?
Maria's just left; we've had such a lovely couple of hours together today.
It's been a while since I've seen Maria - we've both been busy busy busy with exams. But as mine ended last Friday, I'm now officially on Summer break. Anyway, Maria had her Art exam today, and when she was done, she came by my flat for a couple of hours.
As you can see, I thought I'd spoil her - and me - a bit, and therefore I'd made ice coffee with vanilla ice cream (it's like 90 degrees outside today), sliced up a honey melon, put some biscuits and chocolate on the table and I'd made a little ice cream dessert with sorbet and melon.


After we were done getting chubby, we went outside on the terrace and enjoyed the blazing sun and some ice cold water with lime whilst listening to music.

Such a happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment