Saturday, October 26, 2013

The Scandinavian Look

Hello all, hello blog and hello Saturday!
The weather outside is a little funny today - not quite sure if I want to take the chance and go for a walk; seems a bit too cloudy, haha. So instead I've made myself a cuppa tea whilst relaxing with a couple of episodes of Friends and a Swedish interior magazine. Actually I should be cleaning the place right now, but I think it's important to remember that I already did the laundry - and it is Saturday, so a little relaxation is quite alright, I think - excuses excuses, haha!

Anyway, today I'm going to show you that classic Scandinavian look. These pictures are from the Swedish magazine "Residence" and taken by photograpgher Kristofer Johnnson. Black, white, leather, metal, fur and wood are combined to create that very special Scandinavian feel.
Have a great day; remember to take five minutes for yourself and be happy 






No comments:

Post a Comment