Saturday, October 12, 2013

Romantic details

Greetings from Sweden! I spend all of yesterday either at school or in a car, but at around 8 in the evening, we finally arrived at the Swedish house by the countryside. It's such a beautiful Fall day up here today, so in a minute I think I'll go outside and take loads of pictures of this beautiful day. But anyway...
... We all have our different ways of styling something. Both when it comes to our clothes, but also the way we "dress up" our homes. So today I thought I'd give you a little peak at a softer and more romantic apartment in Stockholm, Sweden. Notice how all of the little details create the feel of a comfortable place - a place, where you wouldn't mind having a cuppa tea and a scone... or is that just me?
Enjoy today and remember to smile!







No comments:

Post a Comment