Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Mix of modern and vintage

Hello to a new and beautiful Tuesday!
It's been a bit quiet here at f&f over the last couple of days. There has been lots to do, holiday is over and I'm now back in my beloved apartment. It's a beautiful day outside, and inside I'm enjoying a cuppa cinnamon tea and getting ready to do a little makeover in my kitchen. Ah, don't you just love a day off?

Today I will show you a beautiful Swedish apartment. It has a great mix of modern and vintage. There are loads of things I really like about this apartment; the open kitchen, the floral wallpaper, the single green chair in the dining area and - of course, as I am a sucker for succulent plants in old plant pots - the single big plant on the dining table. However, I think the thing I like most about this place, is the the pig "To Do" poster with things to do and goals to have in life.
Today, my goal is to make this yet another fantastic day! Tally-hooooo, see you soon!







No comments:

Post a Comment