Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Five Favorite Finds This Year - Both Horizontal and Vertical


The first favourite find this year is my - still new, in my eyes - couch, 
which I'm sososo happy I saved up for... well, and also got from mum and dad, haha. 
Anyway, the couch has made my before very "college room" to an actual apartment. 
I lovelovelove it, and I think it was probably the best buy of the year!


Favourite find number two is this keepsake board, which I was in love with from the moment I saw it at ModCloth. 
Unfortunately it ended up costing me a pretty penny, since my parcel was taken through customs. 
Still, I look at it every day and can't help of feel that it was worth it.


 Third favourite find of the year is this IKEA bookcase, which was really cheap, a bitch to assemble 
and now displays some of my favourite books oh-so-lovely and nice.
Worth every penny!


I can't help it; I'm a sucker for retro themed things I can display in my apartment. 
That's why these cans (and actually many more around my place) are my fourth favourite finds from this year. 


Last but not least; my new best friend. Well, not really, but it's pretty close :)
I can't take credit for the iPhone; my mum and dad got it for me as my Christmas present. 
I'm new to Apple, but I'm already addicted to Instagram, Draw omething, Song Pop and what have you. 
The "find" in this picture, however, is all me. Much like the keepsake board from above, I found this ultra cool cover at ModCloth. 
It's super pretty, feels good to hold and protects my iPhone.



A big shout-out to Samantha Fae for telling me about a new photo editing website,
when I was in total distress over PicMonkey now wanting money for editing photos at their site.
Thanks Samantha! If any of you know of another great (and free) photo editing site,
please let me know and I'll send you a webbie-hug and flash you a bright and big smile :)

No comments:

Post a Comment