Sunday, December 18, 2011

Sumday Summary

Not a whole lot has happened this week, 
so I'm afraid this Sunday Summary is gonna be a short one.
Anyway, as I told you in last Sundays Summary, 
I was going to spend most of the days in this week in my pajama. Well, I did. 
I did have a coffee date with Maria Wednesday, but unfortunately her little girl got sick, 
so we had to reschedule for tomorrow. 

Thursday I borrowed a lot of cd's from my grandmother, 
with a lot of music from the 50's and 60'. 
Even though it took a couple of hours to copy it all to iTunes, it was totally worth it. 
That kinda music is so me and I just can't stop listening to it. 
Oh and another good thing about it is, 
that now I have a lot of new titles for my upcoming OOTD posts :) 

Friday I was out in the town, helping Kasper with some Christmas shopping, 
and afterwards we went home to my place. 

Saturday I met up with my grandma, my aunt, my sister and her boyfriends 
and their little baby girl Selma. 
We had brunch at my grandma's and a bit of catching up for a couple of hours, 
before we once again head on home. 

So that's my week for you. How was yours?


Der er ikke sket så forfærdleigt meget i denne uge, 
så jeg er bange for at denne Sunday Summary bliver kort. 
Nåh, men som jeg skrev i sidste søndags Summary, 
havde jeg tænkt mig at tilbringe det meste af denne uge i nattøj - hvilket jeg også gjorde. 
Jeg havde faktisk en kaffe date med Maria i onsdags, men desværre blev hendes lille pige syg, 
så vi skal i stedet ses i morgen. 

I torsdags lånte jeg en masse cd'er med 50'er og 60'er musik af min mormor, 
og selvom det tog et par timer at få det overført til iTunes, så var det godt nok det værd. 
Ih hvor jeg dog elsker sådan noget musik 
- og så har jeg også en masse ekstra ideer til kommende OOTD posts titler :) 

I fredags var jeg med Kasper i byen og hjælpe med lidt julegave indkøb, 
hvorefter vi tog hjem til mig og hyggede.

I går, lørdag, mødtes jeg med lidt familie hos min mormor. 
Min mormor, tante, søster, samt hendes kæreste og deres lille pige Selma og jeg 
hyggede os rigtig meget med løkkert smørrebrød og kaffe. 

Så sådan har min uge set ud. Hvad med jeres?

No comments:

Post a Comment