Thursday, November 29, 2012

Life Lately.

It sure has been a while since I've written a post that isn't a Sunday Summary.
But tonight I just felt like posting a bit again, and so here's what's been going on in my life lately:

I've said it a lot over the last couple of week's Sunday Summaries, but there's a lot going on at the moment. Since August I've seemed to live a bit more stressful than I did before. This might sound bad in some peoples ears, but I actually kinda like it. Of course there's days where I do absolutely nothing - as well as there should be, thank you very much. But yeah, there's a lot going on right now. Most of you who follow the blog regularly know that I've struggled quite a lot with Chem, and now the exam is just around the corner - like, a 12 day short corner. However, I do feel quite assured that I'll pass the exam. Not with a fantastic grade, I'll grand you that. But I feel more secure that I'll pass, which is quite a nice feeling to have.
I'm currently working on the exam questions, and I hope to get them done over the weekend. That would be really nice - that way, I would have a weeks time to get them into my head.

Another thing I've been doing a lot lately, is looking forward to December. I can't believe that it's already the 1st of December this Saturday - I really feel that I just did a New Years post here. Anyway, I have a lot of Christmas things in the basement, but today I couldn't resist buying just a little bit more. I also bought the loveliest Christmas teas from Celestial - "Candy Cane Lane" and "Sugar Cookie Sleigh Ride". I've already tasted the "Candy Cane Lane" one, and it's just so lovely and Christmasy.

In other news, I've started working out again. I re-discovered the sports tracking site Endomondo, which really has light a fire in my - work out wise. However, in stead of dragging my tired body down to the basement when I'm really not in the mood for a work out, I've decided to just work out when I feel like it. Luckily, I do most days :)

That's a little of the things that's been going on in my life lately. I'm planning on doing a little Christmas inspired post Saturday - something to break in a great December with.
It's been so lovely blogging a bit again, but I'm sososo tired right now. I've been at school today, and then I took a stroll around town with Kasper. When I got home I worked on my Chem questions for hours, and so now I'm officially wiped out, haha. Just a quick bite to eat, a cup of tea and then I'm off to bed.
Have a lovely Thursday - or what's left of it anyway :)


No comments:

Post a Comment