Sunday, December 15, 2013

Small Space Inspiration #3

Hello, how are you on this lovely December day?

Yesterday I spend all of my Saturday at IKEA, which resulted in a lot of lovely new things for the apartment and a little too much spending of the funds. Never the less, I've spent the day today assembling a new trolly for the kitchen and at the same time cleaning up a bit. I think I'm going to show you my new purchases one of these coming days, I just have to take some pictures first. However, look for the post - it's gonna come eventually!

Today I wanted to show you these four pictures. As you know, I can't resist a small spaced apartment, living in one myself. It can be hard to decorate a small apartment, but it is manageable.
So what do you do when you live in a studio and don't know how to decorate? Check f&f of course (haha). Here's a little inspiration from a 40 kvm2 Swedish apartment.
I do love the pillows on the sofa and the little Christmas tree in a big vase - great and simple idea, yes?

Have a wonderful Sunday 






No comments:

Post a Comment