Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Coffee Break

Hiya all, how are you doing on such a grey - but warm - Tuesday?

Well, it's my day off today, and I'm planning on having a very relaxing a chill day.
Right now I'm enjoying a little coffee break - what's better than a big cuppa joe and some home baked cookies?
Anyway, I'm gearing up for tomorrow: I have most of the day off, but tomorrow night I'm going to Copenhagen with some of my classmates from English. We're going to grab a bite and then visit the theatre to see an english play. It's going to be really great; lately I've felt like I've been in a little bit of a rut.
Same thing day in and day out; school, homework, coffee, dinner and then bed. Now, however, the days are slowly getting a little longer, we have more sunlight and people are a bit more cheery because of it. I know exams and stress about getting into University are just around the corner, so for now I'll just enjoy these fun and relaxing days.

I hope all of you are hanging ten - I know blogging is a little scarce these days, but believe me, I'm trying. I get the sense that most of you are more interested in personal posts, either with a little DIY project or some Life Lately. stuff, but I don't always have time for those. Sometimes it's easier to let you know that I'm alive and haven't forgotten you by posting some interior pictures from other homes.
However, know that I still really enjoy blogging, but I'm a bit pressed for time lately.

Otherwise I hope all of you are enjoying life and are looking forward to Spring
- we have very subtle signs of it here in DK, but it sure is coming!

Have a lovely Tuesday
Bye bye birdies 




No comments:

Post a Comment