Tuesday, March 25, 2014

100 HAPPY DAYS!

Hiya, interwebs friends!
My favourite blog is "A Beautiful Mess" hosted by Elsie and Emma.
I read it many times a week, and actually more often than I read (( or look at pictures at )) any other blog.
Just a minute ago, I scrolled through the latest posts on ABM, and I stumbled upon this fantastically amazing concept...

... It's called 100 Happy Days! The question behind the concept is:


Ever since I stopped drinking (( almost )) 3 years ago, I've been tremendously happy with myself and my life.
However, lately life has been stressful; my grandfather is in hospital, I have final exams in just a few months and the constant stressful situation of "will I//won't I get in to University?"
So yes, life has been a little rough lately, but I mostly manage to keep my spirits up
- I have amazing friends who carry me through when I need it, and for that I am very grateful.

What I'm trying to say is, that even though life is a mix of up's and down's,
I (( thankfully and luckily )) still have a very happy life.
HOWEVER I - like so many others - I forget to be thankful for what I have, and I forget that I actually AM happy!
That's why I think 100 Happy Days is an amazing concept.
Everything you need to know about the "challenge" is right here,
but basically the concept is you documenting your happiness for a hundred days.

You might ask yourself:


Well, if that doesn't win you over, I don't know what will (( haha )).
If you think about it, it's a very simple challenge. I plan on starting this Friday - the 28th - where I can celebrate 3 years sober.
I thought that would be a good starting point.
I must say I'm looking forward to it, although I think it's going to be quite the challenge to snap an Instagram pic every day.
BUT: You'll never know if you never try.

So here's to happiness!
Remember to tag your status update, picture or tweet with the hashtag:


STAY HAPPY // STAY POSITIVE // STAY PEACEFUL 

No comments:

Post a Comment