Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Sims in your bedroom

Hi everybody, how's it going on this cold, grey and snowy Tuesday?

Did you ever play the Sims 2 when you were younger?
Back in the day, I lost a great deal of life sitting in front of the old laptop,
decorating houses and playing the puppet master of my Sims' life.
Well, at one point they released yet another expansion pack with teen stuff,
and I immediately got a flash back to that, when I saw these pictures on IKEA's Livet Hemma blog.

You see, in the expansion pack with teen stuff, they had at the back of the box, a picture on how you could decorate the rooms.
I remember they had done it exactly like this; one room with the same furniture,
but separated by different colours and room painting.
I normally wouldn't have posted this, but I just got such a huge Sims flashback that I simply had to do it!

You all have a wonderful day now
- I'm going down to the basement to find my old HP laptop and all of the old Sims 2 games.
Cheers!





No comments:

Post a Comment