Sunday, February 9, 2014

Plant Pot DIY - Easy and oh-so-cute

Hello Sunny Sunday, hello all of you!

It's been a busy couple of days since last we crossed paths, but even a meteor hitting me in the head
couldn't keep me away from this lovely playground that is f&f.
And speaking of playground, I have a fun DIY for you today.
It's super easy and super cute, and you don't need more than an old clay plant pot and some nail polish
(in the colour of your preference) - shall we? I think we shall!

Being a big plant and flowers kinda gal, I always have at least 10 plants around the house.
Actually, doing a quick scan of my apartment right now, I can spot 30 plants in a variety of shapes and sizes. Ah how I love it!
But anyway, there's no denying that the plastic pots the plants come in are not the prettiest of things.
I am personally a big fan of clay pots for my plants, and as a plus, those are the only ones that the plants actually thrive in.
But after a while, they do get a little boring to look at. About a year ago I showed you this plant pots with lace DIY, and today
I thought I'd show you how to paint cute faces on them.
Of course, you don't have to paint faces - you can paint whatever you want, and in any colour you want.
I thought white paint would go best with my pots, so I used an old nail polish and carefully painted a cute little face on it.

There - wasn't that just the simplest of DIY's? Yes, that's what I thought you'd say.
Now go and be creative, and have the loveliest of Sundays 




No comments:

Post a Comment