Tuesday, February 11, 2014

A yummy yummy DIY: Home made coffee syrup

Hello rainy Tuesday!

Over the last couple of weeks, I've gotten into the habit of visiting this charming little coffee house we have here in town.
It's called Kaffekilden, and it's basically Roskilde's equivalent to the TV show "Friends'" Central Perk.
It's filled with old furniture, cozy nooks and delicious cups of coffee.
It's beginning to be an expensive habit of mine, but I'm hooked now
- there's nothing like getting a quick cuppa joe and a ciggy with friends after class.

Well anyway, since this new "tradition" started, I also developed the habit of using syrup in my coffee.
I'm pretty hooked on it by now, and since I also drink several cups of coffee at home, I thought:
Why not make the coffee syrup myself?
It's a fun little project, and you can make it with any flavour you want.
I am a huge cinnamon fan, so of course that's what I used in mine. However, you can choose yourself
- why not try vanilla or caramel?

Here's a little picture tutorial on how to make your own coffee syrup
- it's amazingly tasty and delicious, and as a plus, it is a cheap way of adding a little luxury to your coffee routine 








Keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 months  

No comments:

Post a Comment