Monday, July 22, 2013

Ice mocca is deleciousness on a HOT Summers day

My my my, it's been a while, hasn't it?
I've taken a little blogger break for about two weeks, while I enjoyed a nice and relaxing vacation by the Swedish countryside. Now I'm back in my way too hot apartment and I'm ready to get back to blogging.

As I said, it's just way too hot! I've opened all of the windows and my front door, trying to let some fresh air in and cool the place a bit. Outside it's about 90 degrees (or around 30 degrees celcius), but inside it feels like a lot more.
As an avid coffee drinker, I can't go a day without that sweet taste of grounded beans, but it seems impossible to enjoy a hot cuppa joe in this weather. Well, I'm very happy to announce to you, that the ice mocca season has started! - Well, I suppose it has been here for a while, but at my house, today is officially the first day of ice mocca making.

I can honestly say that I make a pretty decent - dare I say totally awesome? - tall glass of chilled ice mocca.
It doesn't take a degree in science to figure this out, but still; I thought I'd share the recipe with you today.
It's terribly simple; just
- make a strong pot of coffee
- pour it in a blender and add 20-30 ice cubes
- also, you should pour some skinned milk in as well (as much or as little as you like)
- ... and blend it all together; make sure all of the ice cubes are crushed

Then just pour it in a tall glass and - if you'd like (I do this every time) - add some chocolate sauce and stir.
Deliciousness in a glass


No comments:

Post a Comment