Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Exactly one year ago today...

Well well well, as I live and breathe - it sure has been a while since I've said hi.
So hi there, how are y'all doing?

I'll tell you how I'm doing:
Exactly one year ago today I wrote this post on my annual Sound of Music evening.
True to form, I've lit a bunch of candles, I'm eating cheesy toasties and - of course - I'm watching Sound of Music.

Yes, already a year has passed since last I saw this wonderful movie - oh how time flies!
If you've followed f&f over the last couple of years, you'll probably know that watching
Sound of Music is an annual ritual for me (( as proved by the pictures below )) .
If you're curious what I wrote in the previous years' posts, you can find them here (( 2012 )) and here (( 2013 )) .

But yes, it sure has been a crazy and wonderful year - and now, here we are again.
A lot of things have changed, a lot of things have stayed the same
- for one thing, I personally think I'm way better at taking and editing photos now . . .
. . . wonder how it'll be in a year from now (( haha )) ?

Well, I'm off again - it's time to smile and  time to sing . . .
. . . Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment