Sunday, September 22, 2013

Changes all around

Hello Internet friends

It's been a long time since I've blogged, and I'm sorry for that.
Towards the end, I had gotten so tired of the whole blogging deal, so I just needed a nice long break to think things over, and consider if I should close the blog down. However, every time I thought seriously about closing f&f, I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
The blog has been so many different things; a fashion blog, a DIY blog, a food blog, an interior design bog and what have you. That's nothing on what the blog has been for me; a nice place on the Internet where I could display my different passions during different stages of my life.

But yes, it has been a little touch-and-go on the whole blogging thing; with all the thoughts of closing down f&f and start a new blog - and finding out if I even had the time for a blog - I decided to just let things be the way they are, and let f&f take a back seat in my life.

HOWEVER! With a little over a month since I last visited the blog, I've come to see that I missed it. But I wanted to make some changes - actually, I've wanted that for a while. If you're a follower from way back, you probably know that f&f started out as a plus size blog, but that's far from what it is today - and what it will become in the future.

So I've decided to give the blog a whole new, clean and fresh makeover. Many things have changed, but in a way they still feel the same. But yes, it is time for changes, and here are some of the thoughts I have in mind, concerning f&f:

  • I'm thinking of turning this blog into a interior design blog. That means that I will post a lot more pictures of pretty homes - including my own - and maybe bring you a couple of DIY's once in a while.
  • I'm also thinking of dropping the "Sunday Summaries" completely. Even though I know they were the most read posts (apart from discount code posts) I just don't feel like I have the time for them any more. In stead I'm going to make "Life Lately" posts, where I blog about what's going on in my life at the moment. They won't be weekly, but I'm sure there will be at least a couple a month.
  • One thing that won't change, however, are the Discount Code posts. I know a lot of you love them - including myself - so they will still be here every month.
So that's it!
I hope you're okay with the changes - and still; nothing's written in in stone ;) I will still blog about everything and nothing - and things in between - but this was just a heads up to all of you, my most loyal and lovely followers.

Have an absolutely fantastic day, and I guess I'll see you soon

No comments:

Post a Comment