Saturday, July 23, 2011

Amy Winehouse

Today, my biggest music//style//tattoo icon was found dead in her Camden flat in London.
Amy Winehouse and her music has helped me through many good, bad, happy and sad times in my life.
A couple of years ago I started to dress a little bit like Amy, and all of my tattoos are inspired by her.
I cannot express how sad I am that this wonderful person,
who truly lived (and died) like a rock star, has passed.
Rest In Peace, Amy, I will never forget you!
  We only said goodbye with words
I died a hundred times
You go back to her
And I go back to black

I dag blev mit store musik//stil//tattoo ikon fundet død i hendes lejlighed i Camden, London.
Amy Winehouse og hendes musik har hjulpet mig gennem gode, dårlige, glade og triste stunder i mit liv.
For et par år siden begyndte jeg at klæde mig i samme stil som Amy, 
og alle mine tatoveringer er inspireret af hendes.
Jeg kan ikke udtrykke hvor ked af det jeg er over at denne fantastiske person, som virkelig levede (og døde) som en rockstjerne, er afgået ved døden.
Hvil I Fred, Amy, jeg vil aldrig glemme dig!

1 comment:

  1. I'm devastated. I really hoped she would prove us all wrong and stay out of the "27 club".
    I will love her forever.

    ReplyDelete